First, we are all back safe and sound in the USA!

Second, I promised pics, so here you go!   Picture overload!

Parents, Dr. Taylor and I are uploading every pic that we took onto a box folder in the next week or so.  They can share their pics there as well.  We also got a full video of our last concert in Peru wich will be up on Box as soon as I can get it to work.  So, make sure your kiddo shows you those as well.

Day Eight Pics....Lima to Cusco and then to Ollantaytambo.

Day Nine.....Machu Picchu


A Llama.  Because, Peru.


The traditional dress of the people of Cusco.  There were many people and kids just wearing this on the streets.


So this is where those cool alpaca blankets come from....



Dude....look at this pic!





The Andes



An alpaca



Climbing to the top of the ruins at Ollantaytampo





The modern town of Ollantaytampo





The Temple for the sun god.




Contemplative pic




Listening to our guide, Luis




All of us in the temple of the sun god




Yes, we all climbed that!



wow, where am I?






It's 20 degrees cooler in here















Below is Cuy!






















The train trip to Machu Picchu















Sic'em Jazz











The sections pics....



























This is another great album cover pic























How amazing were these days?

More to come from the zip line tour.....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog